Welcome to our Resources Page that features information for individuals with disabilities, families, other caregivers and healthcare professionals. As the healthcare of people with disabilities and chronic medical issues becomes more of a focus for healthcare professionals and policy makers, it is important that all stakeholders have available current information and resources.
Our goal is to share resources and information and serve as a convenient website that continually adds new health and wellness resources for families and providers.
You will find resources on the following:
- ACHIEVA’s website
- Access Resources
- Communication Resources
- Dental Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
- Dental Resources for Professionals
- Healthcare Advocacy Organizations
- Healthcare Resources for Women and Girls with Disabilities
- Healthy Eating
- Medical Resources for Professionals
- Transition from Pediatric to Adult for Youth with Special Healthcare Needs Resources
- HealthMeet Newsletter Resources
- Video and Webinar Resources
New Categories Added to the Online Directory of Resources & Services
The Department of Public Welfare, Office of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) partnered to expand the directory to include the following categories: support groups, mental health services, drug andalcohol services, and intellectual disabilities. Both agencies agreed having one state-wide directory would make it easier to locate services (and to update) rather than having several regional or local directories.
In the next several months, ODHH will be reviewing and updating the directory listings. Current providers listed on the directory will be contacted to verify their information. To view the directory and/or add your organization to the list, please visit the website at http://www.dli.state.pa.us/